Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Capital Canyon Golf Club in Prescott, Arizona is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Bartender. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Maintains bar and serves guests in accordance with in established standards and with hospitality and professionalism.
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products. Communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties, which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for charge transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serves meals to members and guests.
• Performs monthly inventory.
• Compiles weekly ordering and procurement with liquor vendors.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Food Handler’s Certificate, Alcohol Awareness Training.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
• Possesses the knowledge of cocktail recipes, wine varieties, and origins.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...