Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Manchester Country Club in Bedford, New Hampshire is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunities of part-time Bartenders. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
• Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
• Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with management in a timely manner when supplies are needed.
• Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department Manager.
• Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
• Occasionally serves meals to guests.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
• Alcohol Awareness Training.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...