Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon Country club in North Scottsdale is looking for an engaging professional to join our private country club food and beverage team as our new Banquet sous chef . We look for a professional with high volume/ high end culinary experience, to support the Food & Beverage management team to deliver outstanding dinning experiences by executing exciting and inviting menus both in banquets and in our Upscale casual restaurant.
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Sous Chef:
• Maintains quality of food product and ensures consistency in banquet food delivery and standards.
• Works with Executive Chef on the analysis of financial results and budgeting.
• Prepares requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
• Observes production flow and makes adjustments in order to adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.
• Ensures proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products in compliance with health department regulations, including coverage, labeling, dating and placing items in proper containers of kitchen and service.
• Writes, maintains and updates all banquet menu specifications, recipes and pictures, and production forecasts.
• Monitors that all equipment in the kitchen is clean and in proper working condition and writes work tickets for any equipment in need of repair.
• Visually inspects appearance of all banquet foods for proper color combination and overall presentation to maintain appeal.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Sous Chef:
• Culinary Certificate from college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Food Safety and Food Sanitation Training.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...