Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Indian Wells Golf Resort in Indian Wells, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time Banquet Set-Up Associate. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members.
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Set-Up Staff:
• Reviews all Banquet Event Orders on a daily basis to determine staffing levels, location set-up, related supplies and decorating materials.
• Ensures events are set up on time, the quality of the product and level of service delivered.
• Ensures that proper audiovisual equipment is available, delivered, and set up as needed for use by facility departments and guests.
• Maintains and improves on an ongoing basis the presentation of all events at the facility.
• Performs set-up and tear down activities for all meetings.
• Monitors overall convention/banquet areas for cleanliness and any maintenance issues. Works with housekeeping and engineering on any areas in need of attention.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Set-Up Staff:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• ServSafe certification preferred.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...