Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Shadow Hills Golf Club in Indio, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Outlets Attendants (Snack bar/Bistro/Café). Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Outlets Attendant:
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
• Maintains organized and clean work area.
• Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food beverage products.
• Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper storage.
• Reports to department manager when supplies need to be ordered.
• Stocks and inventories products.
• Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
• Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants to ensure excellent service to members and guests.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
• Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility activities on a daily basis.
• Processes snack bar purchases with EZLinks point of sales (POS) system
• Accountable for cash and check transactions.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Outlets Attendant:
• No Experience necessary but will train.
• Meets California state age requirement for serving alcohol and has obtained Certified Food Handler's Card.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Experience using Point of Sales (POS) systems.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...