Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon-The Clubs at St. James in Southport, NC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunities for Banquet Captain. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Flexible hours. $200 signing bonus. Year round work
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Captain:
• Reviews assigned banquet staff functions, banquet menus prior to the scheduled event.
• Conducts pre-banquet meetings with staff to ensure appearance and hygiene standards are being met; assign stations and partners; and review banquet event orders.
• Communicates with the Banquet Manager or other assigned coordinator to ensure that all details have been planned for and met.
• Ensures that changes and further instructions are made in a timely manner.
• Ensures that appropriate quantities of china, glassware, silverware, linens, and other items are available for upcoming events. Secures requisitions for those items not available in inventory.
• Checks room set-up prior to event and meets with Banquet Chef to confirm quantities of food items and timing of food leaving the kitchen.
• Ensures proper handling of all equipment (i.e. china, glassware, silverware, linen, and props) and their proper storage after use.
• Conducts random audits during functions to evaluate food and service. Ensures that food is served at appropriate temperature; food is placed properly on the table; sufficient food is available; and up sell opportunities are met.
• Regularly reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and special events.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Requires availability on days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in food and beverage
• Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in food and beverage leadership/supervisory position.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Captain:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off• Pre-paid Legal
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...