Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
T-Shotz in Kansas City, MO is excited to announce the career opportunity of Barbacks. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. #GreatShots
Key Responsibilities of the Barback:
• Restock liquor, mixers, and garnishes behind bar
• Perform bussing responsibilities such as clearing empty cups and trash from bar top and tables
• Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of bar (i.e. wipe down surfaces, push chairs and stools in, arrange drink menus and salt and pepper shakers, etc.)
• Perform clean-ups of spills or other customer accidents as needed
• Ensure bartenders are equipped with clean rags at bartending stations at all times
• Clean cups and dishes in back of house; adhere to dish-washing procedures
• Ensure bartenders are equipped with clean glasses in front of house at all times
• Check and re-stock ice
• Assist bartenders with back of house liquor inventory
• Follow all opening, closing, and key-holding procedures during each shift
• Ensure member and guest satisfaction by smiling and answering any questions our members/guests may ask
Minimum Qualifications of the Barback:
• High school diploma; and previous barback or bussing experience
• Must be able to meet state age requirement for serving and handling alcohol.
• Must have flexible schedule – ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Please follow this link to apply:
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...