Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Potomac Shores Golf Club in Dumfries, Virginia is seeking banquet and special event staff. No experience necessary. Hourly rate, plus tips, and service charge. Banquet staff typically average $20-$60 per hour. We offer 401k matching, free golf, and golf shop merchandise discounts.
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Server/Bartender:
• Prepares function site and assures meeting room is set according to specifications.
• Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established guidelines.
• Sets dining tables, buffets, and other service areas as according to Banquet Event Order or as directed.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
• Helps to maintain a clean banquet or catering kitchen, coolers, and equipment.
• Assists in inventory control and monitoring waste in the banquet or catering area.
• Ensures the guests are provided with excellent customer service by anticipating their needs before they arise.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Server/Bartender:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months of banquet setting and service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Demonstrates good energy and motivation.
• ServSafe certified
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...