Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sterling Grove Golf Club, a new Nicklaus Design Semi-Private Club in Surprise, AZ opening in January, is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Beverage Cart Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to this Troon managed Club and its members. Sterling Grove is a 2,200 home staff-gated community being developed by Toll Brothers, the nation's leading builder of luxury homes.
Key Responsibilities of the Beverage Cart:
• Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
• Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
• Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
• Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
• Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
• Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
• Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
• Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director of Food and Beverage and Chef.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Beverage Cart:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must be able to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Experience preferred but not required.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...