This job is archived
Your application for a Hourly - Front of House position!
If extended the invitation, we’ll be ready to welcome you to an interview with guidelines around social distancing and interview protocols to help keep you safe with enhanced disinfecting measures throughout the venue!
Must be 16 years or older.
9295 Universal Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32819
Topgolf Associates receive flexible scheduling, competitive pay, free Topgolf game play, food and beverage discounts, plus the opportunity to obtain medical, vision and dental insurance and participate in a 401(k) retirement savings program.
Topgolf venues connect communities of fans in meaningful ways through technology, entertainment, food and beverage, and the belief that Topgolf is a place where one can discover common ground no matter the occasion. These multi-level venues feature high-tech gaming, climate-controlled hitting bays, a chef-driven menu, hand-crafted cocktails, music, corporate and social event spaces, and more. Topgolf entertains more than 20 million Guests annually at more than 50 venues across the U.S. and internally.Key Responsibilities
While ALL positions provide Best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests by making them feel welcome, engaging with them and working with team mates to ensure Guests are cared for, here's the gist of each hourly job:
- Keep the bar and storage areas clean and stocked by demonstrating outstanding energy, urgency and attention to detail
- Have knowledge of spirits/beer/wine, the ability to maintain an appealing and Guest-ready bar area and have outstanding service ability
- 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
BAY HOST / SERVER
- We call our servers Bay Hosts because they host our Guests in the hitting bays
- Have knowledge of the menu and the ability to serve with outstanding attention to detail
- 1+ years of serving experience strongly preferred, not required
- Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
GUEST/GOLF SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
- Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
What We're Looking For:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.