This job is archived
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
- Maintains organized and clean work area.
- Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful monitoring of all food beverage products.
- Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper storage.
- Reports to department manager when supplies need to be ordered.
- Stocks and inventories products.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants to ensure excellent service to members and guests.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility activities on a daily basis.
- Processes snack bar purchases with EZLinks point of sales (POS system
- Accountable for cash and check transactions.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Snack Bar Attendant:
- No Experience necessary but will train.
- Must be able to meet age requirement for serving alcohol and has obtained Certified Food Handler's Card.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience using Point of Sales (POS systems.