This job is archived
The Kitchen Manager position is a right hand position to our chef leadership team. This position is responsible for maintaining food quality while promoting consistency and excellence by using the established recipes and procedures of Topgolf!Key Responsibilities
- Expert management of the expo and ticket lines - ensuring timeliness, consistency and quality in every dish that leaves our kitchen!
- Modeling a passion for great food and incredible hospitality!
- Assisting in supporting the daily operations of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that all recipes, food preparations and presentations meet TopGolf's specifications and commitment to quality and incredible presentation!
- Maintaining a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen.
- Executing schedules, managing inventory controls and food and labor costs.
- The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of full service restaurant kitchen experience with a demonstrated and steady increase in responsibility.
- Must have hands on experience with food inventories and good understanding of all that impacts food cost.
- Must be versed in writing schedules and meeting or beating budgeted labor costs through effective management.
- Actively supervises, motivates and develops staff.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
- Ability to experience direction and constructive coaching as development opportunities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk for extended periods of time
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.