Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Kapalua Golf Club in Lahaina, HI is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Greenskeeper I. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greenskeeper:
• Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
• Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
• Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
• Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
• Involved with tasks related to course detail (weed and debris clean up).
• Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
• Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
• Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning and plugging).
• Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greenskeeper:
• No experience required but will train.a
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...