Essential Functions of the Job
- Provide labor and support a complete grounds maintenance program by performing basic departmental responsibilities encompassing all Club property.
- Perform daily tasks as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform work tasks in compliance with Club procedures as well as local and state regulations.
- Operate outdoor equipment properly and in accordance with Club safety procedures.
- Perform other duties, which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job.
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate basic landscaping hand tools and small equipment preferred
- High school graduate or equivalency required
- One year of commercial grounds maintenance experience preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
Augusta National Golf Club offers a competitive salary and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Paid Holidays