NEVILL GOLF CLUB, KENT
The Nevill is a friendly and welcoming club Founded in 1914 and with a full membership with over 700 members, Well placed on the Southern edge of Tunbridge Wells resting over 170 acres of mature parkland split between both Kent and Sussex border, the course is regarded by many as a hidden gem.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
SENIOR ASSISTANT GREENKEEPER (OTE £30k)
This role is suitable for a qualified and experienced Assistant Greenkeeper who is fully competent and can work without supervision. There are no supervisory responsibilities within the role.
The ideal applicant will have:
- 3+ years’ experience.
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic including pride and attention to detail
- Flexible, self-motivated, and positive work attitude
- Resourceful and organised
- Be professional in appearance and actions
- Ability to prioritise appropriately
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- PA1, PA2 and PA6a chemical application licenses and chainsaw qualifications desirable
Reporting to the Head Green keepeer, the role's main responsibilities will be as follows:
- To implement all course maintenance tasks set out by the Head Greenkeeper or Deputy.
- Carry out all operations in line with the Club's environmental policies, Health & Safety policies, and operational safe systems of work.
- To assist the workshop team in setting up equipment and minor machinery maintenance.
- Ensure the team keep good housekeeping in all areas of the Greenkeeping Complex.
- Overtime earning potential.
- Annual bonus and salary review schemes.
- 5% pension contribution.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Educational opportunities.
- Uniform & PPE.
- The opportunity to play the Courses.
To apply for any position, or for more information, please email a covering letter and C.V. to Stuart Turner, [Register to View] [Register to View] “Senior Assistant Greenkeeper application” in the subject heading.
Closing date for applications is 10/08/22.