This job is archived
- Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
- Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
- Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
- Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
- Involved with tasks related to course detail (weed and debris clean up.
- Assists with golf course set-up procedures.
- Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
- Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning, plugging, etc..
- Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greenskeeper:
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
- Applicants must have a great attitude, be reliable and enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
- Must have availability to work weekdays and weekend mornings.
- Applicants must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of conditions.
- Regular and reliable attendance