Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Raritan Valley Country Club in Bridgewater, NJ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Greenskeeper/Equipment Operator. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
• Operates all equipment that is used in daily course maintenance.
• Mows greens, tees, and aprons, and approach areas not accessible with gang mowers.
• Operates sod cutter, spray rigs and may assist in the fertilization of greens, tees, fairways, roughs and related areas.
• Mows fairways and rough areas; and operates other equipment as directed.
• Maintains gasoline or diesel, oil and other equipment fluid levels daily.
• Reports equipment problems and failures to mechanic immediately.
• Installs detailed irrigation and drainage systems as directed, understanding the principles and procedures of installation.
• Ability to use and understand the operation of a transit, level or other device used to construct proper grades and/or layout.
• Uses loaders to remove dirt, debris and other materials and refuse.
• Returns equipment to designated location at the maintenance facility as directed by the mechanic or Assistant Superintendent properly cleaned and serviced.
• Oversees other maintenance associates while performing duties that include operation of equipment. Ensures safety the associate and proper operation of equipment.
• Operates equipment safely and be aware of other associates in work area.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...