This job is archived
Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Golf Equipment Mechanic
SALARY RANGE: $21 - $26 per hour, plus bonus eligibility
To initiate, develop and conduct all phases of the turf equipment maintenance program.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 4 years experience in maintaining turf equipment used in a golf course setting.
- Working knowledge of light and heavy maintenance equipment, skill in use of reel grinding equipment and reel maintenance equipment, working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the profession, ability to diagnose mechanical/electrical troubles and determine appropriate maintenance work, ability to communicate effectively and keep business records, maintain a clean, safe, work environments.
- Ability to operate all turf equipment properly in the field.
- Routinely lift up to 50 lbs. Have manual dexterity to drive and repair equipment.
- Ability to work in outdoor conditions. Ability to start at early morning hours. 4:30 a.m.
- Manufacturer training classes certifications.
- Initiate, develop and conduct all phases of turf equipment maintenance program through inspection, diagnoses and repairs of mechanical defects/failures in the turf maintenance fleet. Includes trouble shooting of hydraulics and electrical systems. Keeps all mowing equipment reels in quality cutting condition. Provides daily communication with Superintendent regarding the status and condition of all turf equipment.
- Schedules and maintains preventative maintenance program within budget on all equipment. Responsible for purchasing repair parts and supplies for the shop. Maintains records of repairs and purchases for each piece of equipment. Provides the maintenance services within specified budget.
- Ensures safe work environment to include compliance with all company and OSHA guidelines and proper operating usage of equipment as defined in owner’s manual specifications. Assists in the training of the team members for proper use of equipment and machinery.
- Operates turf equipment/hand tools as needed to assist with facility maintenance.
Test Facility Superintendent
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.