The Course Manager will be a highly motivated and experienced course management professional able to demonstrate a depth of experience in leading a well-resourced team to deliver a course of the highest standard.
The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate higher-level qualification(s) in turf grass management and associated continued professional development.
- Management or senior supervisory experience of a high-standard member’s golf course ensuring the health & safety of staff and members.
- A professional and welcoming approach in leading a greenkeeping team with confidence working as a senior manager within a private member club.
- An experienced operations and maintenance knowledge of plant, equipment, drainage and irrigation systems, ensuring the correct procedures are followed in using machinery, fertilizer and chemicals.
- An experienced working knowledge of course supplies, materials and ground maintenance products, ensuring safe and effective control of stored materials.
- A demonstrable knowledge of modern golf course management; including but not limited to, use of technology and data-driven decision-making, sustainable best practice, course construction and innovative turf grass management practices.
- Confidence in producing appropriate operational plans, as well as operational and capital budgeting, and regular management reporting.
- A record as an outstanding team player possessing excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and motivate a team.
- A progressive approach to course management, in tune with developing practices within the profession. An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please send applications made up of a CV and cover letter demonstrating your motivation for the position.
To apply please click APPLY now.
Applications will close on Thursday 17th June 2021.