Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Golf Course Equipment Operator
SALARY RANGE: $17.01 - $19.32 per hour, plus bonus eligibility
Assist in the maintenance of the Titleist Performance Institute facility, grounds and greens.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years of golf experience operating with proficiency all equipment related (see attached ) for the maintenance of the facility.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Ability to work outdoors, sit, stand and walk.
- Know how to use tools and follow procedures for irrigation pipe repairs up to 8 inch.
- Repair and operate Toro valve in head sprinklers.
- Complete tractor and lift training per company standards.
- Must have the ability to: Read, write and speak English, Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications, Use blueprints and schematics, Use various hand and power tools, Learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product, To obtain forklift pallet-jack and/or man-lift license, and Pass Leadership Assessment
- Operates equipment and uses all tools related to landscape grounds, greens and general maintenance to keep facilities continually looking their best. This includes hand tools, powered hand tools and all mowing equipment. Assists in general facility set up for special events. May support the facilities department with special projects.
- Repair irrigation pipes, valves, wires and sprinkler heads from drip system up to 8 inch mainlines. Repairs and installs field drains as needed. Operates field satellites and hose/quick couplers for spot watering.
- Assists in operation of the equipment used for golf ball picking, cleaning and sorting. Follows established procedures and safety protocols for the basic maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Trained in proper safety and operation in forklift, lift equipment, tree trimming and tractor operation. Operates large PTO driven equipment used in special cultural procedures.
- Senior Equipment Operators will be trained and will be able to operate all equipment with proficiency used in all aspects of facilities maintenance fleet.
Test Facility Superintendent
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.