Cawder Golf Club, Bishopbriggs are looking to complement their existing greens team with the addition of 2 full time Assistant Greenkeepers,
A fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working greenkeeping team that maintain both the Cawder Championship course and Keir course, they also have a 6-hole academy with driving range and practice greens onsite.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have a can-do attitude with a proven track record within the turf industry, be able to work under pressure and adapt when required to change according to the needs of the business. Maintaining the highest standard is essential.
You must also possess the ability to problem solve on your own.
Weekend work is essential (overtime rates paid) and is done on a rota basis.
Essential Skills/Requirements are as follows: -
- Minimum SVQ Level 2
- A minimum of 3 years greenkeeping experience
- Knowledge of modern machinery usage and machinery maintenance
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety in greenkeeping
- PA1, 2 and 6 certificates
- Knowledge of irrigation systems
- Competitive salary + OT
- 28 days holiday per year
- Club Membership
- New Employee Incentive Scheme