Set in a rural location in beautiful scenery overlooking the Campsies, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs, 10 miles north of Glasgow are 36 fantastic Mooreland holes.
Working under the direction of the Course Manager, we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work with an established team to provide an excellent golfing experience for all our members and visitors.
This permanent, full-time position presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills further and be part of an exciting plan of future growth and development at Hilton Park Golf Club.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum SVQ Level 2, or in the process of working towards this.
- A good understanding of machinery operation.
- Comfortable with early morning starts and at times working on your own.
- Great work ethic, passionate, good communication skills and team orientated.
- Knowledge of the game of golf.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
It may be useful, but not essential, to have:
- Current First Aid certification.
- Chainsaw certification.
- PA1, PA2A & PA6 Spraying certificates.
If you fulfil these criteria, then we will offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Regular weekend overtime with excellent rates of pay.
- 28 days holiday.
- Free Golf across both courses
- Workplace Pension scheme contributions
- All uniform and PPE provided.
To apply to this role click APPLY now.