Assistant Greenkeeper Vacancy
Established in 1903 East Berkshire Golf Club is a member’s club located in the village of Crowthorne in the heart of Berkshire. From its origins as a Heathland Course, East Berkshire has matured into a tree-lined course of great beauty.
We have employed an architect to provide us with a master plan for future improvements, with continuous investment in Drainage, Construction and Practice Facilities. Now having a full membership for the first time in many years, this is a very exciting time for the club.
As a minimum, our Assistant Greenkeeper will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- A positive attitude to work, self-motivated and a team player
- A flexible approach to work, work hours and weekend duties
- Must hold NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification and 3 years experience
- Be able to work to the highest of standards and possess a keen attention to detail
- Carry out work in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Want to further their skills, training and development
The following qualifications would be an advantage:
- Spraying Certificates PA1, PA2 and PA6
- Chainsaw Certificates CS 30/31
Assistant Greenkeeper Benefits:
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- Educational opportunities.
- Uniform & PPE.
- Lunch on duty.
- BIGGA Membership.
- A very competitive salary that is based on experience and qualifications, includes some overtime for weekdays and weekend work.
If you possess the relevant skills & qualifications for this vacancy, then please apply now & if you are successful, we will contact you to arrange an interview.