Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Dunblane New Golf Club is a well-presented parkland golf course set in the Cathedral city of Dunblane, Central Scotland. The Club is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Assistant Greenkeeper with good communication skills, the ability to work both autonomously and within a dedicated team.
Working under the direction of the Course Manager or his Deputy, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the course and practice facilities are maintained to a first-class playing condition as well as assisting with numerous exciting course projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Minimum of NVQ/SVQ Level 2 in Sports Turf Management (or equivalent)
• Good understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
• A good understanding of machinery operation
• Flexible, organised with a hands-on approach and a good team player
• Good knowledge of modern turf machinery
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail, be self-motivated and be able to deliver the high standards expected by the club.
This is a physically demanding role which requires working outdoors in all weather conditions with rostered weekend shifts
We also have a range of benefits for the successful candidate:
• Full uniform & PPE provided
• 30 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
• BIGGA Membership
• Additional Training Available
• Discounted Golf Membership
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this position then please apply now
Dunblane, Scotland, United Kingdom
Dunblane New Golf Club is 'new' because until 1922 golf was played on a small nine hole course adjoining the River Allan on what is now the Laighills Public Park. The original course was laid out by a Mr. Philp who owned the Hydropathic Hotel which had been built in 1878. Mr. Philp leased the ground from the Honourable Captain Drummond of Cromlix for £24 per annum and bore all the expense...