Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Assistant Greenkeeper
We are looking to recruit an experienced First Assistant Greenkeeper to join our greenkeeping team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Mowing & maintaining all areas of the estate to high standards our members & guests expect
- Aeration of greens, tees & fairways as planned
- Maintain & look after any machinery used
The successful candidate
- Motivation & ability to work independently
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ambition to drive & develop yourself
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good Health & Safety in relation to golf course operation
Although the job is primarily greenkeeping, other duties in and around the clubhouse may be required as necessary.Qualification Requirements
- NVQ level 3 preferred
- PA1, PA2 & PA6
- First Aid
You will also need a full UK driving license.
If you have what it takes, then please click on the APPLY
Kilsyth, Scotland, United Kingdom
The course provides you will a challenging variety of holes, and some wonderful views…from Goat Fell on the Island of Arran in the West, to the view over the Forth Bridges in the East.This course was founded in 1899. It originally played as a 9 hole course, and over the years locations were changed, holes were added until it finally became an 18 hole course in 1992. The subsequent layout...