Sandyhills Golf Club is a well presented, challenging parkland golf course situated in Glasgow’s East End near Mount Vernon. The club are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Greenkeeper to join our hard working and committed team.
Working under the direction of the Course Manager or his Deputy, the successful Assistant Greenkeeper candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the course is maintained to a first-class playing condition as well as assisting with exciting course projects.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of greenkeeping experience
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management Qualification
- PA1, PA2A and PA6 Spraying Certificates
- Good understanding of machinery operation
- Work well on their own and as part of a successful team
- Interested in continued personal development
- Flexible approach to work as rota-based weekend work is required
We also have a range of benefits for the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- BIGGA membership
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities