This job is archived
Ealing Golf Club is a private members’ club based in West London. We are 8 miles from the centre of London and a Harry Colt designed golf course. It is a forward thinking club who are always investing to help meet the business needs.
We are looking for a trained mechanic to maintain our ever growing fleet and machinery department with the main responsibility to ensure the fleets continued high quality and readiness. The desired person needs to have a planned approach to maintenance, work schedule, structure and can influence others around them to follow the same philosophy.
The person expected to fill the role should have the following experience:
- At least 1 years golf machinery maintenance experience or in a similar role
- Or would commence training towards a mechanical qualification.
- Experience of golf course maintenance.
- Stock control and budget experience for a machinery fleet and work compound
The desired person should have the following attributes;
- Be a team player and have a sense of humour
- Willing to work hard
- Have a passion for machinery maintenance
- Have a can do attitude
Ealing golf club would also be interested in hearing from you if machinery maintenance is an area you would like to get into and have had previous Greenkeeping experience.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.