This job is archived
Fulwell Golf Club is a private member’s golf club, parkland course measuring 6,475 yards, par 71, with tree-lined fairways and quality greens which provide an enjoyable and challenging test for golfers of all standards.
We are now recruiting to fill our vacant Assistant Greenkeeper / Spray Technician position.
We are continually looking to improve the golf course, recently completing a full bunker construction program, designed by Tom Mackenzie. Construction of new tees during the winter as well integrated irrigation improvements planned over the coming the years. The golf club are also very committed in coaching and mentoring all staff. This is reflected in the training on offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing greenkeeping duties to an expected high standard. The role will also involve all spraying duties, chemical stock/ordering and COSHH assessments.
Our ideal candidate will possess management experience and the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
Proven experience of working within and managing a greenkeeping team.
- Qualified to Level 3 or higher in Sports Turf.
- Spraying certificates essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Health & Safety systems management.
- The ability to work in an efficient and effective manner and prioritise work schedules.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a professional and modern approach to greenkeeping and a commitment to preparing and maintaining the course to the highest standards.
Salary will be competitive and negotiable based on experience and qualifications.