This job is archived
The Event Coordinator at BigShots Golf is responsible to drive game-changing culture, hospitality, and operations of BigShots Golf within the event space. The Event Coordinator will provide an outstanding Guest and Team Member experience within the event space to create unexpected memories by living our Manifesto and Core Values. This person will ultimately be responsible for the success of the event execution. The Event Coordinator will spend their time while not booking and working events in another hospitality position.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for the booking and on-site execution of the events of the “Eatertainment” venue. This includes, but is not limited to proper staffing, set-up & breakdown, operational activities, community relationships, special events, and sometimes golf experience. Additionally, they will assist to promote, build, and run all special events within the venue.
- Lead the eventTeam during events
- Inspire, engage, and connect with Managers, Team Members, and Guests
- Demonstrate the core values of Always Bring the Fun, Be Bold Everyday, Live & Breathe Gratitude, Serve Our Community, Keep the Grit, and Include Everyone
- Interact in the community to drive special events
- Maintain operating standards, including safety and sanitation
- Strong food & beverage knowledge to deliver exceptional experiences to the Guests
- Ability to add value to the overall Team; be a Team player and perform additional tasks when needed
- Assist the Events and Retail Sales Manager when needed
- Create unexpected memories for the Team and Guests
The Event Coordinator will work with the guidance of the Retail and Events Sales Manager but is expected to take their own initiative, guided by the Manifesto and Core Values. There is a need for excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team Members, vendors, and Guests.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within restaurant, hospitality, or entertainment
- Ability to connect quickly with Guests, vendors, and Team members to drive event sales
- Experience running high-volume events
- High School diploma or equivalent; hospitality or business education a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal, written)
- Excellent time-management, organization, and follow-through
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Ability to pivot and drive change
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Availability to work varied shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required local, state, and federal licenses and/or certificates for your business location
We exist because we believe no one should have to settle when deciding where to go out for family fun—that we all crave to unleash that younger version of ourselves. We are obsessed with our scratch kitchens that bring bold flavor and unexpected items. We want to show that playing the game of golf should be fun and approachable for everyone through cutting edge technology and an amazing atmosphere.
Most of all, we believe our people are our most valued asset, the heart and soul who inject life into our brand. We believe that WE is bigger than ME—that the next big idea can come from anyone and any level. We are rooted in golf, but our passion is centered around creating exceptional and unexpected experiences that bring people together.
Because being a BigShot isn’t about the highest score—it’s about living in the moment and creating unexpected memories that you will want to hurry back to, time and time again.