The Guest Experience Coordinator is responsible for over-the-top friendly greetings and goodbyes of each Guest creating unexpected memories. This includes, but is not limited to, overtly friendly interactions, upselling of golf services and retail, accurate seating logistics, reservations, guest service and cash management.
- In-depth knowledge of all food & beverage menus, reservation & golf technology
- Ability to sell BigShots Memberships and Apparel
- Provide over-the-top memorable experiences with each Guest Interaction
- Accurately capture all Guest reservations, and seating’s including special requests
- Personalize the gaming experience for the Guest
- Efficiently clean and reset bays
- Assist during high volume periods with running food and beverages.
- Positively connect with Managers, Team Members, and Guests
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Always Bring the Fun, Be Bold Everyday, Live & Breathe Gratitude, Serve Our Community, Keep the Grit, and Include Everyone
- Maintain operating standards, including safety and sanitation
- Maintain a pristine retail, and putt-putt area
- Processes various payments (e.g. cash, credit card, gift card, or rewards card) at the conclusion of a Guest’s visit.
The Guest Experience Coordinator will work under the Hospitality Manager, guided by the Manifesto and Core Values. There is a need for excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team Members, and Guests.
- Experience in retail or hospitality preferred but not necessary
- Outgoing personality, ability to make quick connections
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sell and upsell to enhance the Guest experience
- Use of POS system a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management, organization, and follow-through
- Strong Guest recovery skills
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Ability to multi-task
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Availability to work varied shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to carry 30 lbs. for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required local, state, and federal food service & ABC licenses and/or certificates for your business location
- Salary Base: $10 -$14/hr. (based on experience)
We exist because we believe no one should have to settle when deciding where to go out for family fun—that we all crave to unleash that younger version of ourselves. We are obsessed with our scratch kitchens that bring bold flavor and unexpected items. We want to show that playing the game of golf should be fun and approachable for everyone through cutting edge technology and an amazing atmosphere.
Most of all, we believe our people are our most valued asset, the heart and soul who inject life into our brand. We believe that WE is bigger than ME—that the next big idea can come from anyone and any level. We are rooted in golf, but our passion is centered around creating exceptional and unexpected experiences that bring people together.
Because being a BigShot isn’t about the highest score—it’s about living in the moment and creating unexpected memories that you will want to hurry back to, time and time again.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
ClubCorp is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.