About Golf Australia:
Golf Australia is the governing body for golf in Australia.
Our goal is to raise the level of interest and participation in the game from grass roots golfers through to the elite levels, spectators, volunteers and associated bodies.
Our key responsibilities include conducting national tournaments and championships including the Australian Opens, managing the Rules of Golf and the national handicap system, and developing programs and opportunities to engage as many people as possible into the game.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager – Commercial, the role will be responsible for the management of sponsorship deliverables across all Golf Australia partnerships to ensure sponsorship retention.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Management of sponsorship engagement across all Golf Australia assets
- Execution of all sponsorship deliverables and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a seamless partner experience
- Responsible for creation and delivery of digital campaigns for all partners throughout the year and for our major events
- Maintenance of benefits delivery registers and campaign analytics to compile annual partner reports
- End to end event management of corporate events, hospitality packages and sponsorship activities and activations.
- Liaison between partners, internal marketing manager and external agencies to deliver PR marketing and photography briefs to achieve partner objectives and deliver on sponsorship programs.
- Liaison between partners and digital agency to schedule and deliver all website advertising on golf.org.au
To be considered for this position you will need to have demonstrated experience and a minimum 3-5 years proven success in a sponsor service-related role, including securing corporate hospitality clients. Further, you will have a strong relationship and account building skills with an ability to negotiate, facilitate and present confidently.
In addition, you will have availability to spend some time at organised events throughout Australia and some occasional weekend work may be required.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Apply Now button, sending us your up to date CV and cover letter.
Applications close on Sunday 18 April 2021.