Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical assistance and interfaces with operators’ technical support groups to troubleshoot and solve production problems.
- Supervises artists on daily basis to establish administrative, as well as technical, support to ensure timely process turnaround and methods.
- Develops new products and processes and coordinating pilot runs where necessary.
- Takes leadership role in accomplishing cost reduction programs by reducing setups/operation times of equipment using new methods, tools, etc. and affecting productivity improvements.
- Acts as technical resource for all plant related functions involving injection molding, keeps abreast of latest developments in the technical field, as well as market trends and progress made by competitors.
- Maintain inventory levels of materials and supplies to support operation
- Conducts performance planning and review sessions with subordinates, including establishing of objectives, both company and career, in order to motivate and enhance their professional development.
- Operates within department operating budget.
- Maintains a safe, clean environment.
- Coordinate the activities of outside suppliers and consultants in resolving manufacturing problems.
- Train setup people, and operators in all techniques and processes.
- Work closely with quality assurance to generate quality standards, quality plan and statistical process control points.
- Work closely with production management, production control, plant engineering, purchasing, marketing, tool room, maintenance, quality control, industrial engineering, capital equipment engineering, international customer service and marketing to ensure streamlined product/process activities.
- To provide documentation for all artwork for production and in accordance with supplied specifications. Specifications is to be supplied with mold identification for reproducibility and reliability.
- Expedite mold turnaround for all manufacturing facilities to accommodate each respective molding process parameter to yield identical product at the best quality achievable.
- To maximize process efficiency to minimize production times to yield the fastest turnaround time of product for custom.
- Generate appropriate process documentation for preventive maintenance on injection molding equipment.
- Work in a safe manner following all PPE and standardized processes
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building
- Must be a self-starter
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- 5 years’ experience as a supervisor
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- The employee may be frequently expose to fumes or airborne particles
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- The employee may be required to stand, sit, crouch, walk and bend/conform in uncomfortable positions for varying periods of time
- Will be required to use vision including close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Distribution of this item outside of the Company without an authorized release is a violation of Company policy.
Callaway is an Equal Opportunity Employer