Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Under general supervision, the Reporting Analyst will transform data into information that can be utilized to make business decisions and actions. This includes acquiring data from multiple sources (SAP & Non-SAP), designing & creating reports/dashboards, fix any reporting issues and work closely with Business Intelligence team. This position requires working cross-functionality and cross-branded to understand evolving business needs and requirements. This position will be representing Callaway Golf’s North American operations team to all levels of the company, including executive and international offices. Accordingly, professionalism, a sense of ownership and responsibility as well as extraordinary communication is not only required, but imperative to the success of this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Ensure one version of the truth is present for business and operational status – business flow and metrics (quality, service, cost) – and demonstrate strong understanding of the underlying business context
- Design and build BI reports and dashboards using SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Power BI
- Think creatively to answer the secondary information/visibility questions in advance
- Create functional specs based on input from other business users
- Analyze and troubleshoot data mismatches between report output and SAP
- Support all phases of the project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
- Adhere to and enforce established standards and best practices to deliver stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Decompose high level business needs into functional needs by understanding visibility challenges and determining data needs
- Work closely with the management to prioritize business needs and stay up to date with the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal team members
- Work cross-brand and cross-functionally to Identify new improvement opportunities
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to senior team members
- Manage multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related subject, or equivalent additional work experience required.
- 2+ years of quantitative and qualitative experience in Supply Chain/Warehouse or Business.
- 2+ experience with SAP Business Objects, Power BI or other Reporting tools.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement.
- Solution oriented, analytical approach to problems.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Courses or certifications in SAP BI solutions preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer