Founded in 1910, Old Fold Manor is one of Hertfordshire’s finest golf courses, having hosted many top events including the regional qualifiers for The Open. The club are also host to this year’s ‘Hertfordshire County Championship Qualifier’ and the ‘English PGA Championship - East’.
Designed by Harry Colt our course sits inside the M25 on the very outskirts of London and has excellent practice facilities including a new driving range and 3-hole academy course. In addition, there are the usual putting green and short game practice areas.
To support these facilities, we have a powerful Pro/Teaching Team:
- Our PGA Head Pro Glen Portelli is one of the top pros in Hertfordshire.
- Beth Scott our Junior Development Coach has created a vibrant Junior section in the short time she has been with us. As such, the club are set to hold a successful Junior Open in July.
- Carl Parker is a Tour Level Custom fitter
- James Jankowski our Putting Coach teaches professionals and amateurs alike.
This is without doubt the strongest team in the county and offers our members and guests real benefits.
We are looking for someone to join the team to help deliver an exceptional membership and visitor experience through managing the Golf Operations for the Club.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive increasing member satisfaction through strong customer focus.
- Coordinate all golf related activity for members and visitors.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the experience for members and guests.
- Develop strong connections with the golfing governing bodies.
- Build effective harmonious relationships across the golf club to deliver member and guest sati
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- Previous experience working in a golf club or golf industry.
- Extensive understanding of the Rules of Golf, WHS Handicapping, Competitions and Etiquette
- Customer service and relationship management experience
- Have a passion for the game of golf and keen eye for the industr
Ideal Candidate Qualifications/Knowledge:
- A – Levels and GCSE Maths and English
- Relevant Degree qualification
- GCMA or other recognised golf/club management qualification
- Technical capabilities including golf management packages and website editing.
- Salary £32,000 (DOE)
- Golf Club Membership
- Reduced prices on food and beverages
- 40 hours per week.
- Standard workdays will be Monday to Sunday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
(Presence at the weekend will be required on a rota basis with the Club Operations Manager).
- There will also be a need to attend evening meetings and events as required.
If you are interested in applying please click APPLY now .