This job is archived
The Operations internship opportunity will participate in projects related to continuous improvement initiatives for our distribution facility in Evansville, Indiana. S/he will support a project proposal to optimize our processes and updating the club line to combine it with accessory and golf ball.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Define and report on key performance indicators around warehousing and distribution.
- Drive improvements in Outbound, Quality, SLA Responsiveness and Cost
- Aid in the creation of standardized work including but not limited to daily preventative maintenance, and standardize packaging
- Support the creation and finalization of work instructions.
- Analyze production standards to quantify appropriate data collection for hourly count sheets.
- Gather data in form of video, current records, change-over time, cycle time analysis, etc. to support optimal decision-making
- Participate in planning and project work related to 5-10 year plan upgrade for sort solution
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks
- Passion for sports required, with passion/interest/knowledge for golf strongly preferred
- Experience or interest in root cause analysis and solutions
- Beginner level familiarity with SQL or other programming and/or moderately advanced Excel skills
- Analytical, reasoning, and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly learn various warehouse management and supply chain related software (CAD is a plus)
Undergraduate, completed junior or senior year of Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.