Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Established and welcoming, The Club at ArrowCreek is quickly becoming Reno’s premier private golf and country club. Reno’s only private 36-hole Club, we are completing a three-year and $50M+ renovation, bringing accolades and new members from all across the country. The Club boasts a vast array of activities and facilities including two beautifully designed golf courses with spectacular views of the valley below, brand new fitness facilities, two contemporary swimming pools with 6 cabanas, multiple new dining venues to host a variety of social events. Located in Southwest Reno, the Club is only minutes away from high end shopping, world class entertainment and luxury real estate.
Oversees and maintains all facets of the golf operation. Provides professional support, direction, management, training and leadership to golf staff associates. Promotes and nurtures customer relations and enhance the quality of the golf experience. Responsible for the day-to-day golf operations.
• Works closely with the Director of Golf in overseeing the entire golf operation.
• Oversees golf operations including rules, tee sheet activity, merchandise inventory, practice facility operations, guest service operations and cart fleet management.
• Works closely with Tournament Coordinator in administering a quality tournament program.
• Experienced in Golf Genius or other tournament software.
• Act as a role model for all associates by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected.
• Maintain a credible golf game and remain current on teaching/fitting innovations.
• Creates a customer service oriented atmosphere that promotes the game of golf and meets the needs of the members. Ensures that associates provide a high level of customer service.
• Works closely with other departments to ensure timely communication and to establish a good working relationship.
• Performs payroll tasks as scheduled and makes adjustments prior to submitting to payroll. Monitors hours to maximize productivity and minimize overtime.
• Provides leadership and vision to golf staff, building people and preparing them for career advancement.
• Provide golf instruction through lessons and clinics.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning assigning and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages golf shop staff including Assistant Golf Professionals and Teaching Professionals.
• Works closely with Assistant Professional in charge of Guest Services to manage the Guest Service staff.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Class A member of PGA/LPGA
Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability Preferences:
• Ability to read and speak English is required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with computerized POS and Tee Time System.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...