Are you experienced working within a Golf environment?
Is golf your passion?
As Head of Golf, you will be ultimately responsible for all the golf operations across the hotel. You will provide a clear vision to the golf team whilst at the same time taking personal responsibility for monitoring the quality of the course, hiring, training, supervising staff as well as ensuring guests experience excellent service. The golf operations will vary depending on the hotel, but areas of responsibility will be one or more of the following at the hotel(s):- golf shop, golf course maintenance, locker rooms, food & beverage outlets, practice facilities, sales & marketing and administration.
What will I do?
- Develop, maintain and administer a business plan for the golf club including budgets & marketing
- Oversee the care and maintenance of the golf club ensuring high standards, presentation & cleanliness
- Work closely with the Head Greenkeeper, General Manager and department heads
- Take ownership of overseeing marketing, promotional material, golf packages, outside events plus new memberships
- Co-ordinate with Food & Beverage Manager regarding requirements for outside events and golf functions
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a Golf Management role
- Passion for golf
- Budget experience and payroll
- Strong People management
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Possess high standards in terms of maintenance, service and cleanliness
Why Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc.
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose
- Free onsite parking
- Progression and career development opportunities across the UK, with training and support with course fees
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.