This job is archived
- Promotes golf at the club through instructional programs, clinics and schools.  Educates all students in the proper fundamentals of all aspects of the game. Oversees the Troon properties of Prince William Golf Course, Forest Greens Golf Course and Lake Ridge Golf Course.
- Teaches the fundamentals of the golf swing as established by the Head Golf Professional.
- Leverages technology in all its forms to supplement player development curriculum including but not limited to Trackman Golf, U Schedule and Coach Now.
- Designs and implements marketing ideas to promote golf instruction and bring in additional revenues to the club, including recruiting new applicants for membership.
- Oversees range set-up and equipment.  Helps to maintain general upkeep of the driving range, lesson tee and storage shed.
- Promotes all club golf activities including junior golf clinics.
- Instructs and assists in the development of qualified and certified assistants.   Educates teaching staff throughout the golf season with monthly clinics and/or roundtable sessions.
- Coordinates and teaches clinics on weekly basis and other educational camps and programs.
- Act as a liaison between Troon and the Club regarding golf school schedules, needs, and equipment.
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of all teaching aids on property including video equipment.
- Assists Head Golf Professional with activating all Golf Academy curriculum and programming.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Bachelor&rsquos degree (BA from four-year college or university or three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience (Multi-course facilities may require more experience.
- Class A member of PGA/LPGA
- Certification in NG360, TPI or AMPD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world&rsquos largest professional club management company. We offer careers around the world at all levels of golf operations, opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For more information about the Troon Experience, please visit https://www.troon.com/.