Shift Supervisor in St. George at St. George BigShots Golf
Saint George, Utah, United States
The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for the Mixologist and Welcome Attendant Teams, but will also have the responsibility to run the full “Eatertainment” venue and will need to have the availability to work day, night, and weekend shifts. They will also be responsible for overseeing specific business functions such as bar inventory, membership sales, facilities maintenance, and technology. This additionally includes, but is not limited to proper staffing, scheduling, operational activities, community relationships, special events, and golf experience.
- Supervise the Mixologist and Welcome Attendants to provide over-the-top memorable experiences in food & beverage and Guest interactions
- Inspire, engage, and connect with Managers, Team Members, and Guests
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Always Bring the Fun, Be Bold Everyday, Live & Breathe Gratitude, Serve Our Community, Keep the Grit, and Include Everyone
- Coach and develop Team Members in department
- Delegate responsibilities; validate completion
- Maintain operating standards, including safety and sanitation
- Strong food & beverage knowledge to deliver exceptional experiences to the Guests
- Ability to add value to the overall Team; be a Team player and perform additional tasks when needed
- Leverage business trends, metrics, and reports to drive performance
- Create unexpected memories for the Team and Guests; validate through interactions
The Shift Supervisor will work with the guidance of the Sr. Guest Experience Manager, but is expected to take their own initiative, guided by the Manifesto and Core Values. There is a need for strong communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team members, vendors, and Guests.
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant, golf course, or hotel/ hospitality management
- Experience running bar with inventory management
- Experience running high-volume, restaurant, golf, or hotel environment
- High School diploma or equivalent; hospitality or business degree preferred
- Strong communication (verbal, written)
- Strong time-management, organization, and follow-through
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Ability to pivot and drive change
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Availability to work varied shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required local, state, and federal licenses and/or certificates for your business location
We exist because we believe no one should have to settle when deciding where to go out for family fun—that we all crave to unleash that younger version of ourselves. We are obsessed with our scratch kitchens that bring bold flavor and unexpected items. We want to show that playing the game of golf should be fun and approachable for everyone through cutting edge technology and an amazing atmosphere.
Most of all, we believe our people are our most valued asset, the heart and soul who inject life into our brand. We believe that WE is bigger than ME—that the next big idea can come from anyone and any level. We are rooted in golf, but our passion is centered around creating exceptional and unexpected experiences that bring people together.
Because being a BigShot isn’t about the highest score—it’s about living in the moment and creating unexpected memories that you will want to hurry back to, time and time again.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
ClubCorp is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.