This job is archived
At ClubCorp, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Golf Shop Attendant is responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club while providing the Three Steps of Service to the Members and guests of the club. Responsible for providing quality service, ordering necessary merchandise and managing the golf shop operations.
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, accurately ringing up charges at the register and properly checking in all golfers prior to play. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
- Respond to inquiries and make tee-times for Members and guests both in person and over the phone. Converse with Members and guests in a friendly manner. Focus attention on Member and guest needs while remaining calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas. Keep up inventory levels of constantly stocked items (ie. shirts, socks, gloves, hats, balls, etc.). Follow up on all special orders making sure customers are aware of the receipt of their orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Responsible for marshaling, starting, and outside services as needed and requested.
- Provide shop assistance to the Head Golf Professional, General Manager, and Tournament Coordinators.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge Required.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.
Have more questions? Check out our ClubCorp Jobs website to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.