Golf Shop Attendant
Responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club. Responsible for providing quality service, ordering necessary merchandise and managing the golf shop operations.
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, accurately ringing up charges at the register.
- Respond to inquiries and make tee-times for Members and guests both in person and over the phone. Converse with Members and guests in a friendly manner. Focus attention on Member and guest needs while remaining calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas.
- Take care of all return merchandise and issue proper credit to customer.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and procedures established by the Club.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- Job Requirements
- Basic golf knowledge
- Full-time & part-time position available
- Previous Country Club experience a plus
- Requires long periods of time on your feet
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.