Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Eagle Mountain Golf Club in Fountain Hills, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time Assistant Golf Professional. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Golf Professional:
• Assists in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
• Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implemenatation.
• Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
• Promotes all club golf activities.
• Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
• Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
• Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
• Monitors all members’ scores, reports handicapping to USGA and bills members.
• Follows established opening and closing procedures.
• Assists with associate training.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualification for the Assistant Golf Professional:
• Associate’s degree (AA); and 2 years golf experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Registered PGA Member preferred.
• Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...