The Office Administrator is responsible for several duties pertaining to the daily operational functions at the Club and providing assistance to the senior staff at the Club. Responsibilities to include: Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and HR Clerical duties.Responsibilities
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue reconciliation and cash deposit activity
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing
- Responsible for monitoring commission and bonus payouts
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations, bad debt calls and collections
- Perform System access maintenance and monitoring
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financial packets and/or Club reports to General Manger and Department Heads
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance with program/legal requirements
- Miscellaneous office manager responsibilities (Supply orders, system maintenance, etc)
- Assist Department. Heads with Payroll/Benefit processing and questions
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting knowledge experience
- Ability to pass background credit check as position deals with confidential information
- High School Degree or equivalent, required
- 2+ years previous accounting experience, required
- Previous Club/Hospitality experience is preferred
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience – Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
Have more questions? Check out our
Be a part of our Social Network:
Invited/ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.