This job is archived
- Assists in administering all point of sales application revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.  Coordinates with Accounting Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and implementation.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests.  Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.  Tracks all force posts and no show charges as applicable.
- Promotes all club golf activities.
- Assists in the creation of lesson plans and provides both individual and group instruction.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop.  Assists retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants with merchandising and sales.
- Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets, favors, pairing sheets and hole assignments.
- Monitors all members&rsquo scores, reports handicapping to USGA and bills members.
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Assists with associate training.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Associate&rsquos degree (AA or six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current PGA/LGPA Membership
- Ability to read and speak English is required in order to perform the duties of the job
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system.