Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Golf Course Mechanic
The Club at Porto Cima in Sunrise Beach, MO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Mechanic. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanic:
• Maintains a preventative maintenance program on all equipment, purchases repair parts and replacement supplies as needed with appropriate approval from department manager
• Inspects, adjusts, diagnoses and repairs mechanical defects in many types of golf course maintenance equipment.
• Performs mower grinding/sharpening, performs general overhaul of motors, reels, install and adjusts braking systems.
• Performs machining or welding work in making fittings used in repair of maintenance equipment.
• Maintains records of preventative maintenance, repairs made, parts ordered.
• Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of light and heavy construction and maintenance equipment and automotive apparatus. Skilled in the use of a wide variety of equipment repair tools and in the making of various types of mechanical repairs.
• Knowledge of the theory, care and operation of internal combustion engines, hydraulic systems and mowing equipment maintenance such as grinding, sharpening and adjustment.
• Diagnoses mechanical troubles and schedules appropriate preventative maintenance work.
• Helps to control costs and expenses in the maintenance of the equipment fleet relating to parts purchases, inventory levels, service work, fuel inventories and related items.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Requirements for the Mechanic:
• Mechanic certificate from gas and diesel engine seminar preferred; and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...