Essential Functions of the Job
- Provides labor and support for a variety of entry level golf course conditioning functions to include but not limited to hand raking, push rotary and fly mowing, laying sod, shoveling, range care, greens check, debris care, second cut mowing, cooler care, topdressing and hand watering. All duties must be performed in a safe and efficient manner, and in a manner that does not disrupt golfers.
- Performs basic equipment maintenance functions daily to include but not limited to checking critical fluid levels, air pressure, and monitoring for leaks in equipment. Reports malfunctioning equipment and/or equipment maintenance needs in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs daily equipment cleaning activities to include but not limited to blowing and washing equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area environment at all times on the grounds, in the grounds maintenance building, and in all related work areas.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposes improvement ideas to enhance work environment, operations, efficiency, and/or streamline work processes to a member of the golf course leadership team.
- Reports unsafe conditions and situations that warrant attention to a member of the golf course leadership team immediately or as soon as is practical.
- Performs all other duties deemed by management to be an integral part of the job.
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented work environment
- High attention for detail
- Ability to operate basic landscaping equipment preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
Augusta National Golf Club offers a competitive salary and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Paid Holidays