Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Course Marshal
An opportunity has arisen for somebody to join our team as a Golf Course Marshall.
Benefits include flexible hours, a relaxed working environment and free golf.
Marshall Duties include;
- Respond to golfers' questions, requests, concerns.
- Direct golfers around the course, if they are unfamiliar with the layout.
- Inform golfers about course policies, and let a golfer know when they might be in violation of a course policy.
- If the opportunity arises, help golfers search for lost balls (or gently suggest they give up the search to keep the pace of play going).
- Try to mediate any disputes that might arise between groups.
- Look for opportunities to care for the course, maybe repairing a ball mark here or filling a divot there.
- Keep the course clean and tidy
Weekend work will be required!
Most important of all, look for ways to help the pace of play and have a passion for golf.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Enjoy the benefits of modern construction methods too and USGA specification greens, tees & approaches, as well as a fully automated irrigation system. With 27 holes cutting through numerous lakes and mature trees on a naturally free draining site less than 10 minutes from the Dartford River Crossing, the stunning views across the Thames Estuary provide a perfect backdrop.