Golf Course Maintenance in Charlotte at TPC Piper Glen
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
We are Invited.
At Invited, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people. We are passionate about bringing people together and about bringing out the very best in life.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Golf Course Maintenance and Laborer position works on the diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and construction. They are responsible for semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work, and performs related tasks as required.
World’s Largest Network of Private Clubs and Golf Courses.
Private Country Clubs in family focused environments.
Additional career and earnings growth.
Upward mobility in the world’s largest network.
• Operates powered equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, aprons, tees, and rough
• Operates edgers and trimmers
• Grades and prepares a soil plant bed, lays sod, plants, vegetative material, and pulls weeds
• Changes cups and tee markers
• Maintains Ball washers, water hazards, and bunkers
• Operates light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris
• Trims trees, prunes shrubbery, and cultivates shrubs and flowers
• Assists in construction of new greens, tees, and fairways by grading, preparing soil and planting
1 year experience in landscaping maintenance
Able to understand and follow detailed written and oral instruction
Local candidates only as this position does not offer relocation
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability preferred
Have more questions? Check out our
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.