Responsible for providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service for our Members and Guests on the course while professionally enforcing all club rules pertaining to golf as well as providing assistance to Members and Guests in order to keep play at an even flow.
Day to Day:
- Be on the course as scheduled, unless checking with the starters or other golf operations staff reporting any incidents or situations that need attention.
- Assist Members and Guests whenever possible by providing suggestions on proper golf course etiquette.
- Responsible for enforcing all club rules as they pertain to the golf course.
- Maintain a polite demeanor whenever a Member or Guest is approached with a violation.
- Assist Members, whenever possible, by looking for lost balls, and providing rides, if desired.
- Repair ball marks whenever possible, fill divots with topsoil and pick up loose articles on the golf course while straightening cart guidance ropes and their supports.
- Assist and coordinate services with other golf operations staff including Outside Services, Range Attendants, Cart Attendants, etc., to ensure seamless and efficient services for all Members and Guests.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company’s operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- Job Requirements
- Basic golf knowledge
- Full-time & part-time position available
- Previous Country Club experience a plus
- Requires long periods of time on your feet
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity.
ClubCorp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / ClubCorp participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operation of the Club.