Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Receiving / Stockroom Worker
SALARY RANGE: $16.63 - $17.76 per hour, plus bonus eligibility
Responsible for accurate and timely execution of inventory control procedures in support of the golf club manufacturing process. Key activities include receiving, put away, materials handling, order fulfilment and cycle counting.
- General Education, Mathematical aptitude, Basic reading and writing skills.
- 1 year of warehousing, material handling and/or inventory control experience is preferred.
- Must wear steel toed safety shoes and be able to lift up to 35 pounds. No written warnings in the last 12 months. More than 3 months since Date of Hire. More than 3 months since last awarded Job Bid.
- Good Interpersonal and Organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to: Read, write and speak English, follow manufacturing/equipment specifications, perform basic math calculations, use a computer. use various hand and power tools, learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product, use machine tools such as drills, lathes, millers etc., and to obtain forklift pallet-jack and/or man-lift license.
- Receive inbound shipments. Breakdown, sort and match cartons. Validate packing slip accuracy.
- Put away materials to the appropriate storage location. This will include raw material components, operating supplies and safety supplies as well as inner office parcel packages.
- Pick, stage and deliver all components for manufacturing orders including stock and custom requirements. Fulfill requisitions and replenishment orders. Prepare shipments for domestic and international transit.
- Perform daily cycle counts. Assist in the process to reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Operate a sit down, propane powered forklift as well as an electric narrow isle lift truck.
- Operate material handling equipment, including but not limited to Dock Locks, Load Levelers, Pallet Jacks, Automated Pallet Wrapper and Material Handling Carts.
- Utilize portable RF scanning equipment to complete inventory control transactions.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.